Notice is given for a Special General Meeting, Tuesday the 28th of September, at 7.30 p.m.
1. to confirm the decision made at the last SGM, held on the 29th of May 2021, to wind up the Downhill Ski Club Incorporated, and to nominate a date of winding up.
2. to confirm the appointment Meltzer Mason as Liquidators of the Downhill Ski Club.
We look forward seeing as many members, past and present, at this SGM.
Kindly respond to email@example.com with your intentions to attend the meeting.
An SGM requires a quorum of 15.
The meeting will be online and use the Google meet app. Click the link to open it in your browser.
You can also use the meet app and enter the meeting code bec-ygur-gvq
Download the app from:
Once the liquidators are appointed the next steps would be something like:
- The Carroll Street property would be marketed and sold by a real estate agency
- The mountain lodge would be disclaimed as onerous property
- The Liquidators would request DOC submit a claim for the demolition costs of the mountain lodge
- DOC would receive the proceeds of the Carroll Street property in (likely) partial settlement of their claim
- Any surplus funds, if any, would be distributed in accordance with the Constitution.